- Read over the Rights of the Child document in simplified language. There is a link to a PDF below that you can access.
- Find three rights that are affected by technology or impacted by technology
- List all of the reasons or ways, positive and negative, that these three rights are affected by technology.
- From there, choose the one from your list of three that you feel most strongly about, or that has lots of content to work with, or sparks ideas for you.
- You will plan a public service announcement video around this right. The video will be about 30 ish seconds long.
- You need to make a storyboard. You can just use paper and fold it into rectangles, or use sticky notes, or draw boxes on a sheet of paper. It doesn’t have to be fancy, but it does need to show who or what will be in the shot, and where the camera is in relation to the person or object. No one starts to video record until they have an approved storyboard!
- Watch the videos below for examples of public service announcements. You can also search for more on Youtube if you like.
- Watch these videos on Storyboarding. There are two. Watch both! Incorporate at least three different camera angles into your storyboard plan.