- Stop texting if someone is talking to you.
- Use appropriate language while texting / No bad language.
- Don't text during a movie.
- Don't text during class.
- Turn off the alert so you don't disturb people.
- Don't text while you drive or walk!
- Don't text too long. You'll melt your brain!
- Don't text when you have visitors.
- Don't bully via text.
- Use manners like please and thank-you.
- Don't text people that are sitting right next to you!
Sending an Email
- Don't use bad language.
- Don't talk about inappropriate topics.
- Don't email people you don't know.
- No cyber bullying!
Cell Phones at the Movies
- Turn the phone off before the movie starts.
- Don't text.
- Turn off the sound / ringer.
- Dim the light.
- Don't talk on the phone during the movie. Leave if you have too.
Technology in a Restaurant
- It is distracting when you use technology at the table!
- Leave the table if you have to take a call.
- Put your phone on mute.
- Why go for dinner if you are going to text the person across the table from you?
Printing at School
- Don't print inappropriate photos or pictures.
- Don't waste paper!
- Email your project / paper to your teacher instead of printing it.
XBox Live or Online Gaming
- No bad language!
- Try to be the host so you can look out for swears, and ban people using bad language.
- Play by the rules.
- No rage for the little things!
- Don't kick the game console.
- Don't play for too long!
- Find a quiet place (no distracting noises).